All programs are open to all leaders of faith communities.
Anti-Asian and anti-Jewish hate incidents have exploded due to the pandemic. Since March, Asian Americans have reported well over 1,600 acts of physical or verbal abuse across the country. Please join CUAH and our co-sponsors to learn more about this problem and how you can fight back.
· Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh
· Maryland State Senator Susan Lee
· Montgomery County Office of Human Rights Director Jim Stowe
· APA Community Leader Judge Chung Pak
· CUAH Senior Advisor Aryani Ong
· ADL Senior Associate Regional Director Meredith Weisel
MUST RSVP FOR LINK
The Day of Unity* (DOU) is an annual, coordinated day of interfaith local, grassroots action and community building around the DC metro area. It is an opportunity for people of different faiths, or of no faith, to come together and create an event at the local level. The event could be anything from a meal, to a dialogue, to a community project, to a shared worship service or any other activity that brings people together across faith traditions.
This year, the DoU will be Sunday, May 3rd. Since we anticipate that events will take place virtually, we have put together a list of events that translate well to online forums. You are not limited to these